Technical Assistance for Independent Living Centers

Form Logo FORMS

The forms included below are provided as a resource for Independent Living Centers within the State of California. This is an informational resource only.

Independent Living Centers should contact the designated point of contact assigned to your center or the Independent Living and Assistive Technology Section of the California Department of Rehabilitation with questions regarding the content provided on this site or for additional guidance and support in selecting and completing the appropriate form.

Fiscal Forms

Property Forms

Grant/Contract Forms

Other Forms


Technical Assistance for Independent Living Centers Links

Overview Logo OVERVIEW

Fiscal Logo FISCAL

Forms Logo FORMS

Laws and Regulations Logo LAWS & REGULATIONS

Data and Reporting Logo DATA & REPORTING


Independent Living Section Links


Contact Icon Contact Independent Living

To contact the Independent Living Section, call (916) 558-5775 (Voice), or (916) 558-5778 (TTY), or send an email to