San Jose District (250)


Submit invoices either by mail or email to the San Jose District Office:

Supporting Records / Service Reports

If the invoice requires submission of supporting record(s) or a consumer service report, mail to the local Branch Office or email to the VRSD Team supporting the consumer.


Contact the San Jose District Single Point of Contact (SPOC) with invoicing/payment questions: