Supported Employment Program (SEP) Group Invoicing
SEP Group Job Coaching – Procedures
Process and procedures for authorization, invoicing and payment for SEP Group Job Coaching are changing statewide in June 2011 due to the implementation of an advanced computer system.
- Contract numbers will no longer be used, only the 3-digit SEP numbers.
- The DR383A, Supported Employment – Group Job Coaching Referral / Authorization (PDF), will replace individual zero-dollar contract authorizations.
- Invoices will be routed to the local DOR District Office
rather than Central Office using
DR385CDE in Excel.
- The DR385C (PDF) will replace the vendor's invoice.
- The DR385D in RTF will replace the DR385B for Group Intake invoice detail (DR385B will continue to be used to invoice Individual SEP).
- The DR385E in RTF will replace the CAS170AA.
- The three new DR385 series group invoicing forms above are available in a convenient Excel format as the DR385CDE Group Invoice Summary and Detail which automatically calculates totals and enters data from the DR385D and DR385E detail worksheets to the DR385C summary worksheet.
- The DS1964, Supported Employment Group Billing and Attendance Form, found on the Department of Developmental Services SEP/WAP Work Services Forms page, will continue to be used.
- The DR382, Placement Services Progress Report in RTF, will continue to be used as verification that SEP intake services were provided.
- The DR384, Monthly Job Coach Report in MS Excel, and the DR384A, Proposed Plan To Improve Performance in RTF, will continue to be used as verification that job coaching services were provided.