Individual Service Providers (ISPs)
For PDF documents on this site, please read our "About PDF" page for requirements.
ISPs provide many assistive services for DOR consumers. Here are the eight main categories:
- Academic and Vocational Tutors
- Language Interpreter Providers
- Employment Service Providers
- Rehabilitation Technology Providers
- Independent Development Providers
- Personal Support Service Providers
- Business Consultation Providers
- Driver Assessment / Instruction Providers
Every category contains the titles of positions that an ISP could provide, as well as the required documentation or experience. Most positions have several levels of service, based on experience or education.
Rates of payment correspond with the levels of service, with more advanced knowledge or experience garnering higher rates. To justify a higher rate of pay, you must provide proof of experience or education.