As a 14(c) employer, when do I need to submit a new request for CC&IR Services for employees receiving subminimum wage?

  • As soon as possible upon hiring an employee receiving less than minimum wage
  • After the employee's first year on the job, annually as they continue working in subminimum wage employment

The above Employer Request for CC&IR Services is not to be used to request services for individuals 24 years of age or younger who desire subminimum wage employment. In order for DOR to provide the required information as specified in the Subminimum Wage Restrictions for Youth section, individuals 24 years of age or younger will need to apply for DOR services at their local DOR office.

Need to request CC&IR Services? Please complete the following form.