CRPs are public or private not-for-profit organizations that provide vocational rehabilitation services. CRPs are required to obtain certain approvals by the DOR, such as vendorization, certification, and accreditation, prior to serving DOR consumers.

  • Vendorization: The approval to purchase services for DOR consumers by establishing a vendor relationship with a CRP.

  • Certification: Quality assurance and approval method for services purchased from CRPs using the standards set forth in the Guide to Certification and Vendorization.

  • Accreditation: Approval by CARF, an external peer survey review process.

Vocational Rehabilitation services provided by CRPs fall under the following core service categories:

  • Assessments / Evaluation Services
  • DOR Student Services
  • Training Services
  • Business Based Services
  • Job Related Services
  • Support Services

The DOR Rehabilitation Resources Directory (RRD) is a listing of all CRPs currently certified to provide fee-for-service Vocational Rehabilitation services. The RRD allows you to search for CRPs by geographical location and services provided.

Uniform Fee Structure

DOR has established a Uniform Fee Structure which reimburses approved CRPs on a fee-for-service basis. An authorization for services from the DOR Rehabilitation Counselor is required prior to the delivery of services. The Uniform Fee Structure applies only to those CRPs in a fee-for-service relationship with the DOR.

Community Rehabilitation Programs Uniform Fee Structure - January 2023 (Word)

Important Updates

Important updates and changes to services such as Supported Employment Services are found on the Important CRP Updates sub-page: Important Updates for Community Rehabilitation Programs (CRPs)

Requirements for Becoming a Service Provider

Agencies interested in providing vocational rehabilitation services to DOR consumers should contact their local Resources Specialist for information on the approval process. Agencies may contact the Community Resources Development Section to get the contact information of their applicable Resources Specialist.

Community Resources Development Section

Current employment and community services standards may also require the agency and specific service to be CARF-accredited. CARF is a private, not-for-profit accreditation agency that provides an impartial review of vocational rehabilitation agencies and services.

Getting Started

The Community Rehabilitation Program Guide to Certification & Vendorization describes the DOR's policy, procedures, and standards for certifying and vendorizing CRPs. Interested agencies should review the Guide and follow the steps listed below:

Community Rehabilitation Program Guide to Certification and Vendorization – July 2022 (Word)

  1. Fill out Application and Payee Data Record Form

  2. Contact your local Resources Specialist to inquire about providing vocational rehabilitation services.

  3. If there is a need for your agency’s services within the district, the local Resources Specialist will reach out to you to discuss certification and vendorization in more detail.

Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training

Approved CRPs are required to complete the Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA) training every calendar year. This training explains fraud, waste, and abuse and how it can be prevented. Please use link below to access the training and complete the certificate:

Fraud Waste and Abuse Training for Community Rehabilitation Programs (Accessible Word Document)