IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR COMMUNITY REHABILITATION PROGRAMS (CRPs)
Supported Employment Services DR380 Series Forms Retired Effective August 1, 2022
Effective August 1, 2022, the Community Resources Development Section (CRDS) retired the use of the Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) numbered forms for Supported Employment (SE) services, the DR 380 Series.
For an overview of these changes, please refer to the Supported Employment Forms Revision Chart (Accessible Word Document).
The following were retired:
- DR 381 Job Placement Parameters
- DR 382 Placement Services Progress Report
- DR 383 Job Placement Information Report
- DR 384 Monthly Job Coach Report
- DR 384A Proposed Plan to Improve Performance
- DR 385A SE Retention and Job Coaching Invoice Summary
- DR 385B SE Retention Invoice Detail
- DR 385C SE Job Coaching Invoice Detail
- DR 386 Invoice Discrepancy Notice Sample
- DR 387 Notice of Transition to Extended Services
New Forms Templates to Use as Replacements for the DR 380 Series Effective August 1, 2022
The above SE forms are no longer applicable due to recent changes to the Supported Employment program (SE). CRDS replaced the DR 380 forms series with optional form templates that maintain the essential elements that DOR needs to process billing. These form templates integrate information from the prior SE forms and previously developed Employment Services form templates. The form templates will now be referred to by their title rather than DR form number.
New form templates that replace the Supported Employment DR 380 series of forms include:
SE Monthly Job Coach Report (this has been revised since last received from your Resource Specialist)
- Virtual Job Coaching now included on this form template
Supported Employment Services Changes Effective July 1, 2022
Effective July 1, 2022, DOR expired use of the following Supported Employment benchmarks:
- Supported Employment Intake (42CRPi)
- Supported Employment Placement (43CRPp)
Consumers who were previously receiving these services will now be referred and authorized to the following Employment Services Benchmarks:
- Employment Services Intake (124CRP)
- Employment Services Preparation (125CRP)
- Employment Services Job Development and Placement (126CRP)
Consumers enrolled in Supported Employment services will continue to receive authorization for Supported Employment Retention (44CRPr) upon completion of the three Employment Services benchmarks.
As a result, the following rate increase has been applied:
- The rate for Employment Services Intake was increased from $330.00 to $360.00.
Supported Employment Job Coaching (SE JC) Rate Changes Effective April 1, 2022
Effective April 1, 2022 the rate for Supported Employment Job Coaching (SE JC) was increased to variable rates across the state to align with rate increases made by the Department of Developmental Services (DDS). The rate authorized will be based on the DOR Consumer’s home Regional Center.
Short Term Supports (STS) Rate Changes Effective April 1, 2022
Effective April 1, 2022, the rate for Short Term Supports (STS) was increased to variable rates across the state to align with rate increases made to Supported Employment Job Coaching (SE JC). The rate authorized will be based on the DOR Consumer’s work location within a Regional Center catchment area and mirror that Regional Center’s rate for SE JC.