California Department of Rehabilitation
The California Department of Rehabilitation works in partnership with consumers and other stakeholders to provide services and advocacy resulting in employment, independent living and equality for individuals with disabilities.
Who is this week's
"Notable Person in the Disability Community?"
- 05/20/2013: New DOR Contract/Grant Solicitation Available
- 04/09/2013: PUBLIC REVIEW and COMMENT - Plug-In Electric Vehicles: Universal Charging Access Guidelines and Best Practices
- 01/30/2013: DOR Releases 2013-2018 Strategic Plan
- 01/18/2013: Intent To Award Notice for the RFP 12-12-10, Vocational Rehabilitation Modernization Project
- 06/15/2012: Annual Declaration of Order Of Selection For VR Services
- May 28, 2013: California Vendors Policy Committee, Quality Location Development Committee Subcommittee Meeting
- June 05, 2013: California Vendors Policy Committee, BEP Vendor Training Committee Meeting
- July 09, 2013: Public Hearing Regarding Proposed Regulations - Repeal of Unnecessary Internal Process Regulations
- Jobs With DOR
- About DOR