Resolving Disputes and Complaints

Do you need help with your current DOR case?

There are several options for consumers who are having difficulty with their case and need assistance. Many issues can be resolved at the local level using the Client Assistance Program (CAP), the Administrative Review or Mediation process.

When questions or problems first arise while you are involved with the DOR, please talk first with your counselor. If you are still unsatisfied, the next step is to contact your counselor's supervisor. You may bring a family member or representative with you at any time to meet with the DOR staff.